Your business and hear from you about your goals and concerns. If needed, we can help clarify your vision for the future of your life, your family.
From Our Chairman's Desk
5th June is the environment day and this might not affect a lot of people, but the current state of the global warming suggests that we should. Because day by day our planet or our beloved earth is getting warmer and warmer as we can feel and because of we as humans use carbon way too much that is the main reason. So today as an environmentalist I would like to share some prior knowledge that I learned when I was taking care of the environment by simply planting trees. Whenever we talk about the environment, saving the first thing that comes to our mind is trees or plants, simply to put the plants are the key parts of the environment. And I was a caretaker of the environment, planting trees as much as I could, but I came to the conclusion that when I was planting trees in every small village and intersection down those lonely places, I was convinced that it will surely become successful. But the reality hit me hard when, after the plantation, I found out that the plants are no longer present in the places, which is obviously because of the lack of awareness in people and in their mentality because for them trees don't actually matter to them neither do environment. And they're thinking is that I only do it because of popularity and fame and power not for the environment which hurt me more rather than their actions. But I still don't give up on them and not in the young generation of our people they hold huge potential to change the planet like once before it was beautiful and it is a dream to me that I want to see it fulfilled. But as we know every dream cost and the cost, we have to pay is educating our children about the environment. In the end, if you read this and understand if we don't solve this - there will be no state, no nation, no world, and no earth.
2) Appreciation of human rights – Due to the human population explosion in India, human right is often overlooked. Our work is to implement it properly with the help of abiding government.
3) Protection against violation of Human Rights in Socio, economic and civil Life – We have our abiding force of government and law to properly appliance it in the social order.
4) Prevention of violence against women – In current times, Crimes and Violation against women are increasing and not only our authority but our government is trying to tackle this situation too. And our aim is to do the same.
5) Protect against women trafficking and improvement – In India and West Bengal, women have been brought to our state and posh states for an illegal violation which we have to prevent and that is where we aim to strike.
6) Protection against Child Labour and Improvement – Not only women trafficking, child labour is another issue that is spread in our state and India too. Because children are easy to pay cheap and they are equally physically and sexually violated, which sad but true reality in our society. Which we will prevail.
7) Legal help and advice – Sometimes people who know the law will often misuse it in the wrong term. So as human rights organization and we intend to help them get legal advice and help them as it may seem fit.